Welcome to Jones Bridge Swim and Racquet Club!
We are a private swim and tennis club located in Peachtree Corners for over
25 years We have some of the most competitive tennis and swimming programs
in the area, with first class facilities, all in a family-friendly environment.
||Members who pay in full by April 1st get $25 off membership!
Our Club's features:
- Guarded Family Saline Pool
- Summer Swim Team - Gwinnett County League
- Year Round Tennis
- ALTA Tennis Teams
- USTA Tennis Teams
- Recreational Tennis
- Junior Tennis programs
- Tennis Lessons and Coaching
Why join Jones Bridge Swim & Racquet?
- Competition swimming pool with 10' dive bay
- Over 6 Beautiful Acres!
- 2 Covered Party Pavilions
- Safe children's shallow section of the pool
- 6 hard tennis courts ( all 6 lit at night)
- Community Garden
- Grills and Picnic Area
- Many leagues available for all skill levels
- Social events for all ages
- Membership is limited, so overcrowding is never an issue!
Great Value For The Money
Our club offers a very friendly, family oriented environment.
The Club is conveniently located in the heart of Peachtree Corners,
just 1 mile from Jones Bridge Park and Simpson Elementary.
Our members are provided with some of the best recreational
facilities in the area, combined with some of the lowest annual dues around.
Since our club draws members from several local neighborhoods,
many members meet new friends, find new tennis partners,
or join the swim team with friends from school.
It is easy to access!
Jones Bridge Swim & Racquet is conveniently located on 4403 Whitecap Lane,
just off East Jones Bridge, in Peachtree Corners.
For directions please enter your address.